Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shark Week

So it's shark week on the Discovery Channel. Probably the most brilliant marketing plan ever: Let's devote one week to the scariest animals alive and make everyone in the entire world afraid to swim in the ocean. LOVE IT. This is a link to a video showing Great White Sharks hunting seals off the coast of Africa. I'm pretty sure the sharks don't have to be this intense...simply swimming up to the seal with its mouth open would do the job...but holy crap these guys can jump. Probably more impressive than the dolphins at Sea World....and a lot more terrifying.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCWT-tBLnD8

4 comments:

T-Rah said...

Wow...very cool. But I peed a little. Sharks are scary.

C.B. said...

Melissa! Hi long time no see...I'm so glad that you are alive and not eaten by a shark. I'll check up on you often with this!

Shez said...

I like your picture. you look cute!

The Cederstrom's said...

WELCOME! Blogging is great!!! It probably isn't quite as great for you, cause you actually get to socialize with adults more than children, but it is still great!! I will warn you, if you slack on your blogging, I WILL TAUNT you!!

Visit me @ thecederstroms.blogspot.com