Thursday, October 9, 2008

miniature vacation

So i asked for November 6 through November 10 off of work so i could have a little break before things get really crazy at the mall (Holiday season and what-not). So I am trying to think of what to do with my time. It's hard to think of relatively inexpensive things to do. It's not like I can fly somewhere warm for the weekend. But it might be nice to go see Tirra or Shelese or some girlfriends who live out of state. Then again staying home and not doing anything at all sounds really really good too! Sleeping in...deep cleaning my apartment.....long long baths....excellent. Any suggestions??

7 comments:

T-Rah said...

um...come see me...hello. I have a hot tub...forget the long bath...take the hot tub!

Shelese said...

Come see meeeeeee! me me me. Utah is better.

T-Rah said...

no....Colorado is better. You can wave to Shelese as you pass her place to see ME.

Melissa said...

wow...no sibling rivalries.

Shelese said...

Okay come see us both!

Melissa said...

neither of you win. I'm going to island park that weekend. yay for me!

Gary Vela said...

Florida is Better... lol..