Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cheap Seats

I have a new favorite TV show....which is weird because I don't actually have television at my apartment. What's even more weird is that it's on ESPN! I know...I was surprised too. The show is called "Cheap Seats" starring Randy and Jason Sklar (twin comedians). What they do is take old shows of televised "sports" and mock them mercilessly. Subjects have included juggling, ultimate frisbee, and poker, and my favorite: The National Spelling Bee. Sadly, I get kicks from two adult men laughing at socially awkward children. Attached is a link to a youtube video of Rebecca Sealfon, the winner of the 1997 National Spelling Bee. You spend the whole video thinking "This girl is either gonna throw up or pass out"....but be sure to listen to the commentary. Hilarious.

4 comments:

T-Rah said...

You're hilarious! And so was that...but I felt a little mean for laughing.

Melissa said...

I did too at first...but seriously peed my pants laughing.

T-Rah said...

post something new already! I miss you! lol

The Cederstrom's said...

I agree with Tirra... besides I told you that if you didn't keep things posted on your blog that I would have to taunt you unceasingly. So, get on it, or the taunting begins!