Wednesday, August 20, 2008

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy....


So I'm not sure who Jack is...or what makes that a poem....but I would have to agree. I work pretty much all the time. I work 9 to 5 at the office, and then go to the mall from 6 to 10. And normally I would be like "heck yes....mall every day....saddle up!" But no. It's work. So then on then nights when I DON'T have to work (which is maybe once or twice a week)....I just want to sit there. No phones, no talking. Just sitting. Probably watching Friends and eating ice cream....mmmmmmm ice cream..... So if you call me and I don't answer it's one of two things.....I am working....or I am extremely busy lying around (possibly staring into the abyss) and doing absolutely nothing and you can't make me do anything because you're not the boss of me.

3 comments:

C.B. said...

2 jobs! You sound like a busy women. I wouldn't want to much other than sit and eat some chunky monkey.

The Cederstrom's said...

REMEMBER OUR CONTRACT?!?!? I own you, and you DO Have to do what I say!!! Ok... so that was probably null and void about 10 years ago when you decided to go to Bonneville and RUIN our friendship... Sorry I uh, went a little crazy there. Have a nice day

T-Rah said...

Just quit one of your jobs. Problem solved! :)