Monday, August 4, 2008

DYING!


So I pre-ordered my copy of Breaking Dawn...for those of you living in a hole that's the fourth book of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. I ordered my book months ago. It shipped last friday and will arrive this week. What I should have done was RESERVE a copy at Barnes & Noble. That way I would currently have said book in my possession and probably would have read most if not all of it by now! The suspense is killing me! Mandy posted a link on her blog to someone else's blog who revealed some of the story...I couldn't read it. I started to, and then I thought "wait...do I really want to know this right now??? what if he ruins the story for me!?" So I stopped myself. I also declined to return a phone call from Mandy (i love you!) because I know that she went to Barnes & Noble and already has her copy! Seriously....I am DYING!

1 comment:

T-Rah said...

Well, I've got bad news for ya: I just finished it and I'm still DYING!

Heroine...that's what it is.